Jordan Lake Board
Jordan Lake residents approved enacting a special tax for combating nuisance plant growth on the lake. The Jordan Lake Improvement Board is set up to oversee treatment and manage the tax dollars. Since the lake lays in Barry and Ionia County, the Jordan Lake Board has representatives from both counties.
Jordan Lake Board Members
- Chair: Ben Geiger, Barry County Commissioner
- Secretary: Jim Dull, Barry County Drain Commissioner
- Treasurer: Robert Rose, Ionia County Drain Commissioner
- Karen Banks, Ionia County Commissioner
- Von Goodemoot, Odessa Township Representative
- Rick King, Woodland Township Representative
- Scott Beglin, Village of Lake Odessa Representative
- Gunnard Johnson, At-Large Member
Next Lake Treatment
Upcoming Jordan Lake Board Meetings
Contacts for Lake Residents
Do you have questions or concerns about the lake? The Jordan Lake Board has three local liaisons available to answer your questions and hear your concerns.
Professional Lake Management (PLM) is Jordan Lake's treatment provider. If you have more technical questions or concerns, PLM staff is available to assist.
(616) 891-1294 ext. 2005
- 2020 Jordan Lake Annual Report
- JLIB Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- JLIB Members