Jim Dull, Drain Commissioner
Tammy Hayes, Deputy Drain Commissioner
|Barry County Courthouse – Floor 3
220 W. State St.
Hastings, MI 49058
|Main: (269) 945-1385
Fax: (269) 948-4884
|Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- FOIA Policy for Drain Districts
- FOIA Policy for Drain Districts Resolution (Drain Commissioner Only)
- County Drain Map
- Drain Maintenance Request Form
- Drain Rules & Regulations
- Public Act 222 of 2001 Form
- Barry County Drain Projects
- Current Year Assessment Totals
- Contractor Pre-Qualification Application
The County Drain Commissioner has jurisdiction over all classified surface water drains in the County which have been or will be, constructed to drain farm lands, residential, and commercial properties. A complete copy of finance, construction, and maintenance records for each drain is filed in this office. Financing of drain work is by assessment for benefits derived, apportioned by the Commissioner.
Please click here to submit a public comment form
Click here for public notices