Audits are conducted on an account when there is a dispute concerning balances. It is recommended that if you can verify that charges or payments were not applied to your account correctly then you should contact the Accounting Department and request a financial history and schedule an appointment.

If after the appointment the Accounting Department can not identify the error per court orders and payment records an audit maybe necessary. The Friend of the Court reserves the right to charge for this service.