- Manage minor infractions through consistent disciplinary approaches.
- Report all violations of probation.
- Attend all court meetings and hearings.
- Communicate honestly and openly with the Probation Officer
- Provide transportation for Court-ordered programs
- Know whereabouts of minor at all times
- Attend all school conferences
- Inform Court/School of all minor’s absences, illnesses, and school programs
- Attend counseling or other court ordered programs and services
- Pay for Court-ordered programs and services
- Comply with the Court’s orders.
- Court has authority to order parent & minor to reimburse for any expense incurred.
- Reimbursement may include cost of Detention, clothing, Foster Care, other placements, psychological testing, medical, dental, optical care, psychiatric evaluations, counseling, drug screens, etc.
- Court may attach wages or other property or assess additional penalties including fines and jail for failure to pay as ordered. Court services will be provided regardless of ability to pay. You may qualify for a reduction in billing by providing income verification.
Page Last Modified: August 20, 2007 at 2:13 pm