We are excited and proud to announce that each of our courtrooms contains a new Multimedia Center. These new centers were custom built for each courtroom and are equipped to handle most any media that will be used during a case. We were able to take technology that can help enhance a trial and condense it into one unit. This allows for maximum flexibility in a fairly limited courtroom space.
These Multimedia Centers are equipped with:
1) A PC running Windows XP with standard features including Microsoft Office, Internet access, Caseviewer, iTunes, Acrobat Reader, and AVerMedia Software
2) A Mitsubishi 2600 ANSI lumen projector
3) Laptop Docking Station for personal laptops
4) DVD and VHS player
5) Digital Evidence Camera (DEC)- can display objects presented in the court
6) Lexmark Laser Printer (Circuit Court only) to print
captured evidence on the DEC.
7) Altec Lansing Speaker System
Interested in using the Multimedia Center in your next case?
Circuit Court: Pam Palmer, 269-948-3320 ext. 1112.
District Court: Kathy Shay or Kathy Holman, 269-948-3320
Probate Court: Ines Straube, 269-948-3320 ext. 1063
Page Last Modified: December 10, 2012 at 3:43 pm